We are looking for a business development professional who has sold paid media and digital services, specifically within eCommerce and SaaS verticals. You will serve as the main driver closing new business opportunities and will interact with our Operations and Client Services teams to facilitate closing those deals and onboarding them to the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ve got a proven track record crushing your quota. Your background includes experience selling digital marketing, paid media, and/or advertising services. You are self-managed and organized enough to handle taking unique 5-10 inbound calls per day on average.
- You are principled enough to say "no" to bad deals, and to benefit those clients you work with.
- Driven by new challenges, you are entrepreneurial and resourceful, as well as being incredibly self-motivated. Your innate curiosity makes you genuinely interested in solving problems that prospects bring to you. Performance incentives excite you.
- You have a high degree of business acumen, which allows you to qualify prospective clients well. You are comfortable discussing big picture business strategies and objectives, but aren't afraid to get "into the weeds" and throw around acronyms like AOV, CRO, LTV, ROAS and CTR.
- Being part of a fast-growing team sounds enjoyable and you want to contribute. You thrive in a 100% remote environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Actively qualify and close a pipeline of incoming leads provided to you by the marketing team
- Develop and negotiate proposals including project pricing within a provided set of parameters
- Meet a quota of new business closures
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Prior experience in a digital or media agency
- World class written, oral, and visual communication skills
- High Emotional "EQ" that finds ways to solve pain points
- Excellent active listening approach to problem solving
- Organization and the ability to manage & close a healthy sales pipeline with preset calls scheduled for you
- Understand different verticals like B2B SaaS, Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- Performance Marketing
- Media or Advertising Sales
- B2B Sales
- D2C Sales
- Ideally 4-5 years Experience in these areas
WHAT YOU'LL GET
As a full-time employee at EmberTribe, you're entitled to the following:
- A base salary plus monthly performance-based compensation (realistic annual income of $75k, high-performers earn $150k+)
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work scheduling (with EST availability)
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)