Note: This position will start contract, with the goal of vetting/training and eventually hiring the right candidate on full-time.
We ditched the conventional agency culture of yawn PowerPoints and hip millennial offices with a foosball table to come up with a better way to produce better than just “good enough” results. The EmberTribe team is made up of folks across spectrums of experiences, backgrounds, strengths, and creative bents brought together by a common goal: get measurable results.
About the Opportunity
EmberTribe is looking for an Account Manager to join our fully-remote team. You will serve as the main point of contact for our client engagements, including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, Email & SMS, Photo & Video, and CRO campaigns.
About the Role
As a Senior Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and grow meaningful long-term client partnerships with our e-commerce, lead generation, and SaaS clients. Providing an outstanding customer service experience while earning relational trust through clear communication, transparency, accuracy, empathy, knowledge, and experience.
- Own communication with the client and the internal team about accounts and projects, ensuring the client is clear on goals, strategy & progress and adapting to meet client needs and preferences around communication channels.
- Oversee client progress, including scoping project requirements, setting and coordinating timelines, onboarding and setup.
- Develop supporting documentation, reports, and materials for client presentations, walkthroughs and video guides.
- Lead the internal team to ensure deliverables meet quality standards, acting as a client advocate on brand positioning, objectives and preferences.
- Identify opportunities for scope expansion and networking.
- Proactively identify potential account risks and act to mitigate or resolve issues.
The Senior Account Manager Will Provide Value In The Following Ways:
1 - Long-term revenue and profit growth
- To retain, expand, and manage Client business proactively and measuredly to maximize long-term revenue and profit growth.
- To ensure every output is delivered on time and to the required level of quality and that Client satisfaction remains paramount at all times.
2 - Long-term client relationships
- To develop and maintain long-term client relationships based on expertise, trust, and value.
- To develop and maintain teamwork where both sets of people (EmberTribe & Client) work together with openness, commitment, and pride.
3 - Long-term process and performance improvement
- To proactively demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of Account Management.
- To ensure standard operating practices and procedures are followed wherever possible and that all areas of performance are regularly reviewed and improvements made as appropriate.
The behaviors that are vital for the success of an Account Manager are:
- In the good times and in the bad times, be first to ring the alarm, be first to bring about a solution.
- Proactive communication means it is effective and first. Updates to the internal team and to the client should be consistent and regular.
Empathy + Advocacy:
- We will consistently consider what is at stake for the client with our engagement.
- It will be abundantly clear that we are the client's internal and external advocates.
- We acknowledge where we have room to grow and take ownership appropriately.
- It is abundantly clear internally and externally that while AMs do not execute everything, they are the overall client account owner.
- The AM should display deep curiosity and persistence when it comes to finding or getting answers internally/externally.
- The AM should provide potential solutions and collaborate with their counterpart.
- AMs shift priorities and processes to better serve our clients.
- Considers additional ways to serve a client that may not already be part of our usual toolbox.
- Shifts resourcing to better fit the client and their needs.
- In-depth knowledge of paid media digital marketing concepts.
- Minimum two years experience managing client accounts in an agency environment.
- Friendly and assertive personality that thrives on interpersonal interaction, with an empathetic heart for client relationships.
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate across many channels, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational experience to properly manage multiple client accounts or projects simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Detail-oriented to analyze deliverables for quality standards and client satisfaction.
- Familiarity with project management software or workflows and basic design software for presentation creation.
- Thrives in a remote work environment, valuing autonomy and resourcefulness.
Tools to be Familiar With
- Business/Organization: Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, ClickUp, Slack, Zoom, HubSpot, Canva, Loom
- Marketing: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Google Search Console
- Website: Shopify, WordPress
- Email: MailChimp, Klaviyo
- Reporting: Whatagraph or other reporting platforms
- A base salary in the range of $62,000-$85,000/year
- Monthly performance-based commissions
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 10 observed national holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible work scheduling
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)
- Tech reimbursement
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
To learn more about EmberTribe's culture, click here.