Note: This position will start contract, with the goal of vetting/training and eventually hiring the right candidate on full-time.
We ditched the conventional agency culture of yawn PowerPoints and hip millennial offices with a foosball table to come up with a better way to produce better than just “good enough” results. The EmberTribe team is made up of folks across spectrums of experiences, backgrounds, strengths, and creative bents brought together by a common goal: get measurable results.
About the Opportunity
EmberTribe is looking for an Account Manager to join our fully-remote team. You will serve as the main point of contact for our client engagements, including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, Email & SMS, Photo & Video, and CRO campaigns.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and grow meaningful long-term client partnerships with an outstanding customer service experience while earning relational trust through clear communication, transparency, accuracy, empathy, knowledge and experience.
- Own communication with both the client and the internal team about accounts and projects, ensuring the client is clear on goals, strategy & progress and adapting to meet client needs and preferences around communication channels.
- Oversee client progress including scoping project requirements, setting and coordinating timelines, onboarding and setup.
- Develop supporting documentation, reports, and materials for client presentations, walkthroughs and video guides.
- Lead the internal team to ensure deliverables meet quality standards, acting as a client advocate on brand positioning, objectives and preferences.
- Identify opportunities for scope expansion and networking.
- Proactively identify potential account risks and act to mitigate or resolve issues.
- Knowledge of paid media digital marketing concepts.
- Friendly and assertive personality that thrives on interpersonal interaction, with an empathetic heart for client relationships.
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate across many channels, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational experience to properly manage multiple client accounts or projects simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Detail oriented to analyze deliverables for quality standards and client satisfaction.
- Familiarity with project management software or workflows and basic design software for presentation creation.
- Thrives in a remote work environment valuing autonomy and resourcefulness.
Tools to be Familiar With
- Project Management (ex: Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Airtable)
- Ad Platforms (ex: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Pinterest Ads)
- Productivity (ex: Office 365, Google Suite, Slack, LastPass, 1Password)
- A base salary in the range of $50-70k depending on experience.
- Monthly performance-based commissions
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work scheduling
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)
- Tech reimbursement
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.