We ditched the conventional agency culture of yawn PowerPoints and hip millennial offices with a foosball table to come up with a better way to produce better than just “good enough” results. The EmberTribe team is made up of folks across spectrums of experiences, backgrounds, strengths, and creative bents brought together by a common goal: get measurable results.
About the Opportunity
EmberTribe is looking for a Digital Strategist to join our fully-remote team. Your work will directly impact and influence our clients’ success. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the Digital Strategists within the Client Services department, ensuring that the team reaches optimal performance and meets or exceeds client targets.
About the Role
As the head of the Digital Strategy team you will both serve your team members and liaise with the Director of Client Services to drive team performance and client results. As the Associate Director, you will:
- Ensure consistency, effective strategies, and timelines, while also acting as a resource for relationship management and setting expectations among Digital Strategists.
- Actively participate in strategy development and execution on a limited basis for high-importance clients, complex projects and priority scopes, in collaboration with the team.
- Holistically understand messaging and channel tactics to assist with client account ideation.
- Regularly audit client reporting and internal documentation of accounts for Digital Strategist compliance.
- Proactively identify potential improvements in processes and create solutions in collaboration with key team members.
- Act as a point of escalation of performance-related client issues, as needed, and work with the Account Manager and Digital Strategist to resolve any complaints or obstacles.
- Break ground on new initiatives and service offerings to best serve clients and create future opportunities for client scope expansion.
- Train, mentor and coach Digital Strategists for personal and professional development on a continuous basis by sharing and implementing new strategies/concepts, in tandem with the Director of Client Services.
- Expert knowledge of paid media digital marketing concepts and channels, including holistic cross-channel strategy development.
- Strong technical aptitude on digital marketing channels including analytics & tracking, cross-channel integrations, pixel setup and tracking
- Strong organizational expertise to oversee and manage a team of direct reports at varying levels of experience and aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and communicate across many channels, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading a diverse and remotely dispersed team.
Tools to be Familiar With
- Ads Managers: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Taboola, Outbrain
- Website platforms: Shopify, WordPress/WooCommerce
- Email platforms: Mailchimp, Drip, Klaviyo
- Landing pages: Unbounce, PageFly, Shogun
- A base salary in the range of $75-85k depending on experience
- Monthly performance-based commissions
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work scheduling
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)
- Tech reimbursement
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.