Note: this position will start contract, with the goal of vetting/training and eventually hiring the right candidate.
We ditched the conventional agency culture of yawn PowerPoints and hip millennial offices with a foosball table to come up with a better way to produce better than just “good enough” results. The EmberTribe team is made up of folks across spectrums of experiences, backgrounds, strengths, and creative bents brought together by a common goal: get measurable results.
About the Opportunity
EmberTribe is looking for a Digital Strategist to join our fully-remote team. Your work will directly impact and influence our clients’ success. You’ll be responsible for growing the performance and customer acquisition for 6-10 clients through platforms like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other paid channels. Your ultimate objective will be to develop an understanding and a plan to increase your clients’ revenues month-over-month. You can expect to learn new skills, new tools and to grow in your strength, versatility and competence in this job, together with a team that is eager, inclusive, and excited to challenge and support you in your work.
About the Role
As a Digital Strategist, you will:
- Develop and collaborate on campaign strategies while working with our creative partners to create graphics and copy combinations that drive results month-over-month
- Perform ongoing experimentation of messaging, offer and creative to solicit the best campaign results, while using performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at improvements
- Manage projects and timelines for multiple clients while communicating and escalating obstacles and delays with key team members and external partners
- Prepare client reports, presentations and documentation to support campaign progress and results
- Communicate directly with clients both in live calls and in writing as needed to outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Demonstrated success in planning and executing direct-response paid media campaigns on paid platforms and channels with monthly budgets of at least $3,000
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in working with ads manager tools, website platforms, email platforms and landing pages
- Strong analytical skills with business analytic experience in Google analytics or equivalent platform, as well as troubleshoot tracking pixels
- Adaptable to rapidly evolving industry standards and client project needs
Tools to be Familiar With
- Ads Managers: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Taboola, Outbrain
- Website platforms: Shopify, WordPress/WooCommerce
- Email platforms: Mailchimp, Drip, Klaviyo
- Landing pages: Unbounce, PageFly, Shogun
- A base salary in the range of $50-80k depending on experience
- Monthly performance-based commissions
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work scheduling
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)
- Tech reimbursement
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.