Digital marketing agency looking for a virtual Growth Assistant to support our fully-remote team. You’ll follow the direction of one or more Digital Strategists for 10-12 clients on marketing tactics like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, email marketing and other channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
Hours Per Week: 30-40 hours
Time Frame: long-term 6+ months
- Create new ads on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other platforms
- Develop create for campaigns using Canva or similar design tools
- Build landing pages in systems like Unbounce, Shogun, Pagefly, or similar
- Design emails in platforms like Klaviyo and MailChimp
- Create automated email and SMS workflows in Klaviyo, Recart, Attentive, or similar
- Develop new ad copy text using tools like Copysmith and AdZombies
- Setup automated rules for bid and budget management, and ad testing
- Record data from experiments into proprietary tracking system
- Setup pixel tracking including installation of code, troubleshooting, and event creation either directly on platforms like WordPress or Shopify, or through Google Tag Manager
- Design reporting decks in Google Slides and include relevant data from campaign efforts
- Research industry and competitor ads using tools like AdSpy, Spyfu, SEMRush, Facebook Ads Library, TikTok Ads Library
- Contribute ideas for experiments to the Digital Strategist and Account Manager
As a team member of EmberTribe, you will contribute to the company team culture and its growth objectives by performing the following duties:
- Actively participate as a team player, and engage with co-workers and managers to provide support outside normal day-to-day duties.
- Seek opportunities to learn new trends/insights and share new learnings with the team.
- Contribute ideas for system and process improvements to managers.
- Experience running ads on Facebook and Google
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with communicating primarily in Slack
- Reliable internet connection
- Ability to work within EST hours (-4 GMT)
- Employees are required to provide their own equipment necessary to effectively do their job, including a computer, functional web camera, microphone, and any other hardware needed to perform duties, in accordance with the company's Equipment Reimbursement Policy.
- Team members are expected to present themselves professionally for client interactions, including choosing a video location/background and attire that reflects well on the team member and company.
- Employees should be online/present for internal and external communication via Slack and Zoom during EST/EDT business hours, in accordance with the company's Availability and Response Times Policy.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice, based on business demand.
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.