Note: this position will start contract, with the goal of vetting/training and eventually hiring the right candidate.
About the Opportunity
EmberTribe is excited to add a new Growth Specialist to join our fully-remote team. Your work will directly impact and influence our clients’ success. You’ll be responsible for growing the performance and customer acquisition for 8-10 clients through platforms like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. After launching advertisements, you’ll simultaneously maintain ongoing A/B testing of both messaging and creative.
The tasks involved in this role will include creating the client strategy, working with our creative partners to create beautiful images and excellent copy that drive results, testing your advertisements daily, managing multiple client timelines and deliverables, communicating and escalating speed bumps and delays to clients and your manager in real time; taking ownership and iterating on all account successes and failures.
To help you get a better idea of what you might tackle, some projects you’d manage include becoming the subject matter expert for your clients, designing, testing, and optimizing the advertising spend for said clients. Your ultimate objective is to develop an understanding and a plan to increase your clients’ revenues month-over-month.
About the Growth Specialist role
This position is all about communication, documentation, organization, identifying data trends, and cooperation. The work is about goal-setting, testing, performance, reaching goals, and your reliability. The type of person who will be successful in this role is able to see data trends between digital ads, target audiences, website experiences and use that information to identify future growth opportunities which have a greater success rate. You are someone who can easily identify content that is most appealing to target demographics. You understand the interconnected content structure within the customer acquisition journey. You can expect to learn new skills, new tools and to grow in your strength, versatility, and competence in this job, together with a team that is eager, inclusive, and excited to challenge and support you in your work.
We have a few requirements for this role:
- You have strong demonstrated experience planning and executing paid media campaigns on Facebook / Instagram and other paid online platforms, managing budgets of more than $2,000 per month.
- This includes conversion-based campaigns optimizing for purchases, form completions or other direct-response digital actions.
- You are able to execute highly targeted audience research and building, including Audience Insights & custom Audience building (retargeting)
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase client revenues month-over-month.
- You have successfully implemented paid media strategies with clear goals, budgets, and
In this role you will:
- Develop hypotheses, organize recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with the internal team.
- Frequently identify new opportunities to increase campaign performance and conversions.
- Be comfortable owning, reporting, and creating client-facing reports.
Things that are nice to have:
- The ability to set up, verify, and troubleshoot pixels.
- Additional channel experience including Google Shopping, YouTube, Pinterest, Native,etc.
- Experience with email platforms (Mailchimp, Drip, Klaviyo).
- Experience in building landing pages using drag and drop software (Unbounce, PageFly).
What you will get:
As a full-time employee at EmberTribe, you're entitled to the following:
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work scheduling
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)