Note: this position will start contract, with the goal of vetting/training and eventually hiring the right candidate.
WHO ARE WE
We ditched the conventional agency culture of yawn PowerPoints and hip millennial offices with a foosball table to come up with a better way to produce better than just “good enough” results. The EmberTribe team is made up of people across spectrums of experiences, backgrounds, strengths, and creative bents brought together by a common goal: get measurable results.
WHO YOU ARE
EmberTribe is looking for its first People Operations Lead to join our fully-remote team. This role will report to our Director of Operations. Our People Ops Lead should have outstanding people skills, be passionate about driving the success of others, and demonstrate strategic ability to align people strategies and programs to real business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a People Ops Lead, you will:
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Own the onboarding process for all new hires. Additionally, oversee the maintenance of employee files.
- Serve as the first point of contact for payroll, benefits, verification of employment, and other employee questions.
- Create and maintain our employee handbook and any other business and employment policies.
- Manage performance reviews and professional development programs.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- 2+ years of exposure to People Operations functions.
- Service-orientation, addressing issues/deliverables in a timely and effective way and driving accountability on the team and with key partners.
- High attention to details, excellent communication, and planning skills. Must be able to work effectively in a remote team environment.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to remain poised under high-pressure.
WHAT YOU'VE USED
Tools to be familiar with:
- HRIS/PEO software (Justworks, Trinet, BambooHR)
- Information Organization software (Trello, Airtable)
- Performance Management software (CultureAmp, Lattice, 15Five)
- Project Management software (Asana, ClickUp, Monday.com)
- Training/Knowledge Base Software (Trainual, Lessonly, Guru)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
As a full-time employee at EmberTribe, you're entitled to the following:
- A base salary in the range of $45-65k, depending on experience
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work scheduling
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed)
- Tech reimbursement
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, or veteran status.